01. Introduction to this Subscription Site.
02. Lecture on Using a Notebook.
03. Grip, String Bending, Holding the Guitar.
04. Learning the Notes on the Fretboard.
05. String Bending: Lecture and Demonstration.
06. C Major Triads. Learn Vertically and Horizontally.
07. Apply Triads: VI IV I V. Practice with a Backing Track.
08. How to Change Strings.
09. Triads & Playing Bb Blues.
10. Triads & Melody: Twinkle.
11. R 3 7 Chords. Muting Technique. A Blues. Bb Blues. Practice with a Metronome.
12. Amp Settings. Practice 3 Things Daily: Chromatic Scales, Triads, R 3 7 Swing Groove.
Three things to practice daily: chromatic scales, triads and playing R 3 7 groove with a metronome. Also: setting up your amp to get the most out of your practice time. This lesson features a classic Fender 1965 Stratocaster and a Nolatone Club Master amp.