13. Slow Blues in D. R 3 b7 R Chords.
14. Four-note Chord Voicings in F. A Blues.
15. D Blues Bending Exercise.
16. A Blues: Solo Over Chord Changes.
17. F Jazz Blues to Parker Blues in F.
18. Bb Blues Soloing. Blues Solo Challenge.
19. A Blues Solo Phrasing. B.B. King Phrasing.
20. Parker Blues: Solo Over Chord Changes.
21. Funky Groove in A minor ("Sunny").
22. Useful Soloing Approach: Funky Jazz in A minor.
23. E7 Funk Chords: All You Need!
24. Fast-Triplet Funky Groove.
Learning four-note chord voicings. Using these to play A Blues. Guitar: Ibanez AZ 2204 Custom. Fender Pro Reverb Amp. IMPORTANT: The "top" note, in each column on the sheet that Tomo displays in this lesson, is the "top" (highest) note of the chord, which is on the first string. So, if you read e...