11. R 3 7 Chords. Muting Technique. A Blues. Bb Blues.
13. Slow Blues in D. R 3 b7 R Chords: Strings 5 4 3 2.
14. Four-note Chord Voicings. Key of F. A Blues.
14-1 Play Blues with 4-Note Dom 7 Chords.
15. D Blues Bending Exercise.
16. A Blues: Soloing Over Chord Changes.
18. Bb Blues Soloing. Blues Solo Challenge.
19. A Blues Solo Phrasing. Simple Blues Phrasing.
31. Tasteful Minor Pentatonic in C.
32. Review C & F Triads. Review Triads in Bb Blues.
38. Slow Blues in C with 9th Slides.
42. B minor Blues ("Thrill") Chord Changes.
43. B minor Blues ("Thrill") Soloing.
55. E Blues Shuffle. Rhythm, Muting, Loop Pedal Tips.
55-1 E Blues Shuffle Groove: 12-Bar Blues Riff.
55-2 E Blues Turnarounds: Learn by ear and by degree.
56. Blues Phrasing 3rd + 7th. Rhythmic Approach.
60. Fingerpicking: Lightnin' Hopkins Style Blues.
Learning four-note chord voicings. Using these to play A Blues. Guitar: Ibanez AZ 2204 Custom. Fender Pro Reverb Amp. IMPORTANT: The "top" note, in each column on the sheet that Tomo displays in this lesson, is the "top" (highest) note of the chord, which is on the first string. So, if you read e...
Learn 4-Note Dominant 7th Chords in Blues: Four Voicings on Strings 1, 2, 3 and 4. Ear Training: Learn by Degree, not by Shape! See Lesson 14 on 4-Note Chord Voicings. Remember, the “Top Note” is the highest note (by pitch) in the chord. Guitar: Kanji TF Signature. Lehle P-Split. Two Fender Pro R...
Slow Blues in C with 9th Slides. To get the most from this Lesson, Tomo suggests that you review the four-note chord voicings covered in Lesson 14. Gear: 1967 Gibson ES-335, Lehle P-Split, Fender Pro Reverb Amp (2).
E Blues Shuffle. Simple Rhythm Playing. Muting Technique. Tips for improvisation with BOSS RC-1 Loop Station. Guitar: Kanji TF Signature. Lehle P-Split High-Impedance Signal Splitter. Fender Pro Reverb Amps (2). D’Addario Strings. Pickboy 1 mm TF Signature Pick.
E Blues Shuffle Groove: Play a 12-Bar Blues Riff with or without Turnarounds. Triplet Feel. Technique: Picking, Palm Muting, Left-Hand Muting. Guitar: Orangewood Ava Mahogany Live. D’Addario Strings. Pickboy TF Signature.
E Blues Turnarounds. Learn by ear and by degree. See previous lesson on E Blues Shuffle/Riff. Picking. Left-Hand Muting. Grip. Thumb Position. Guitar: Orangewood Ava Mahogany Live. D’Addario Strings. Pickboy TF Signature.
Blues Phrases with 3rd and 7th. Using this rhythmic approach, learn simple blues phrasing that sounds great with R 3 7 chords. Guitar: Kanji TF Signature. Lehle P-Split High-Impedance Signal Splitter. Fender Pro Reverb Amps (2). D’Addario Strings. Pickboy 1 mm TF Signature Pick.