11. R 3 7 Chords. Muting Technique. A Blues. Bb Blues.
13. Slow Blues in D. R 3 b7 R Chords: Strings 5 4 3 2.
14. Four-note Chord Voicings. Key of F. A Blues.
15. D Blues Bending Exercise.
16. A Blues: Soloing Over Chord Changes.
18. Bb Blues Soloing. Blues Solo Challenge.
19. A Blues Solo Phrasing. Simple Blues Phrasing.
31. Tasteful Minor Pentatonic in C.
32. Review C & F Triads. Review Triads in Bb Blues.
38. Slow Blues in C with 9th Slides.
42. B minor Blues ("Thrill") Chord Changes.
43. B minor Blues ("Thrill") Soloing.
Slow Blues in C with 9th Slides. To get the most from this Lesson, Tomo suggests that you review the four-note chord voicings covered in Lesson 14. Gear: 1967 Gibson ES-335, Lehle P-Split, Fender Pro Reverb Amp (2).