01. Introduction to this Subscription Course.
02. Using a Notebook.
03. Lecture/Demo on Grip, Bending, Holding the Guitar.
04. Learning the Notes on the Fret Board.
05. String Bending Lecture and Demo.
06. Triads: C Major. Hear/Sing. Vertical/Horizontal.
07. Applying Triads. G Major. How to Practice.
08. How to Change Strings.
09. Triads and Playing Bb Blues.
10. Triads and Melody: Twinkle.
11. R 3 7 Chords, Muting Technique, A Blues, Bb Blues.
12. Setting up your amp. Three things to practice daily.
32. Reviewing C & F Triads.
40. Rhythm Skills. No Guitar in this Lesson!
Three things to practice daily: chromatic scales, triads and playing R 3 7 groove with a metronome. Also: setting up your amp to get the most out of your practice time. This lesson features a classic Fender 1965 Stratocaster and a Nolatone Club Master amp.